Shelagh Greygoose - Autogenic Therapy
Autogenic Therapy is a simple practice that brings deep relaxation to the mind & body, utilising the body’s natural resources for health and wellbeing. Learnt with the support of a qualified Autogenic Therapist, it becomes a valuable skill for life.
Courses are available at the Tranquil Therapy Room, within Cotswold Eye Care Centre, on a Monday & Wednesday and also on Saturday mornings. Other times & locations are available by arrangement, including home visits.
Autogenic Therapy is learnt over an 8 week course either individually or in small groups of 5-9 people.
The course comprises:
• Completion of Pre Course Assessment Questionnaire (allowing the process to be tailored to your personal requirements)
• Initial Consultation/Assessment (based on your completed questionnaire and lasting approx 1-1 ½ hours)
• 8 Weekly Sessions (approx 1 hour each*, introducing & guiding you, step by step through the Autogenic Process)
• Folder and Weekly Notes and Guidance Sheets (as reminders and support for personal practice)
• Personal practice between sessions (a few minutes 3 times a day)
• Keeping a brief diary (enabling me to monitor your progress and adapt the course to you personally)
• Telephone or e-mail support between sessions
• Follow up Session 6-8 weeks after completion (approx 1 hour*)
*NB: Group Sessions 2 hours
Individual Course: £500 (£20 discount for full payment in advance)
Group Courses: £350 (£15 discount for full payment in advance)
I am happy to offer a free informal chat by phone or e-mail to answer any general enquires/questions, so please feel free to contact me to discuss your personal requirements.
- Street: High Street
- Postcode: GL54 5LJ
- City: Winchcombe
- State: Gloucestershire
- Country: United Kingdom
- Telephone: 07957 551 696