17 Sep Winter Talks Programme
Winter Talks Programme
Once again Winchcombe Museum will be holding a series of talks in the Methodist Church Hall on the second Thursday of each month at 2:30 p.m. Entry will be just £3, including refreshments. Everyone is welcome; just the ticket to fill a wintry afternoon.
- Thursday 8th November 2018: Speaker: Carol Harris – Visiting the Western Front
- Thursday 13th December 2018: Speaker: David Aldred – Cleeve Hill: The Cotswold Health Resort
- Thursday 10th January 2019: Speaker: John Hancock – After the war is over: 1919 and all that!
- February 14th 2019: Speaker: Anne Crow – The Darker Side of Winchcombe’s Story
- Thursday 14th March 2018: Shepherd’s Crook Folk Choir – Songs of the Countryside
Raising money for Winchcombe Museum, charity no. 1173052
Winchcombe Museum is open from April to the end of October